- Privacy Overview
- OCELOT is committed to respecting the privacy of the users of this website and the security of their personal information. Moreover, we follow the guidelines set by federal and state law regarding the collection of personal information, including the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For California residents, we abide by the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
- Information We Collect
- We respect the privacy of our users. We do not collect any personal information, social security numbers, or other highly sensitive information. A user’s Internet domain and session usage information (which does not identify the user personally) may be used to help us improve the content and performance of our Website.
- Some pages on our Website may use “cookies” to enhance your online experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that are temporarily placed on your computer’s hard drive to help identify you. The cookies that we place on your hard drive remain active only while your browser is open. They are not used to collect personal information.
Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. If you choose not to accept cookies, some pages may not function fully and you may not be able to access certain information on our Website.
- How Your Information Is Used
- If you provide OCELOT information (for example: you complete a webform seeking more information about our services), OCELOT will use this information you provide (for example: a phone number or email) to contact you.
We do not sell, rent, provide or otherwise share users’ individual information with third parties.
- Contacting OCELOT
Revised May 2019